2021 Truck Driving Championship will be held June 5th
CALL FOR ENTRIES
YES! We are holding the 2021 Colorado State Truck Driving Championships! They will be held on Saturday, June 5th at the Adams County Fairgrounds, 9755 Henderson Road in Brighton. We are doing our best to make it as fun and complete as possible. Please note, however, the final event will be defined by the amount of equipment, volunteers and competitors.
Drivers can enter as an individual or as a company participant. Out of State drivers are welcome to participate if they drive for a CMCA-member company.
2021 TDC CHANGES / RULES:
- Drivers may enter through their company OR as an individual.
- Drivers from CMCA member companies that live or work out of state are also eligible to compete.
- Drivers should register for their preferred Class of Competition. We reserve the right to alter those classes based on participation and equipment. You will be notified prior to the event if any changes are made.
- Drivers must be accident-free for 12 months (from June 6, 2020), and have the proper license / endorsements for their chosen Class of Competition.
- The National Truck Driving Championships have been cancelled.
- Facts for Drivers Books are included in your entry fee and are available at CMCA.
The entry fee is $75.00 per contestant
A free concession stand will be available for drivers, volunteers and their families. Drivers are invited to bring their families, turning it into a fun day but please leave your pets at home. Remember to bring sunscreen!
We will make this event as safe as possible and follow all applicable COVID protocols. Current rules and best practices include indoor mask use, sanitizing trucks, social distancing and providing hand sanitizer and disinfectants for all to use. We will be monitoring the COVID situation very carefully and adapt our event to comply while still having a great event.
THE ENTRY DEADLINE IS Friday, May 21, 2021.
No entry forms will be accepted and no refunds will be made after that date, unless prior arrangements have been made.
Additional information can be found on our website.
If you have any questions, please contact Patti at (303) 433-3375, ext. 104 or email@example.com.